The Learning Experience® of Chantilly is a state-of-the-art academy of early education for children 6 weeks and up. We provide a secure and nurturing environment where our unique curriculum and diverse programs are specifically designed to play a crucial role in your child’s early life advancements. With over 20 years of professional experience and twice awarded Principal of the Year, Ms. Judy McClimans, our Center Director, leads her staff of loving and well trained teachers by charging each of them in creating an environment that provides their students with a safe and comfortable place to learn, grow, and play.
Our parents have confidence each day that their child is being taken care of in a loving and respectful environment. We know that choosing care for your little one(s) is an important decision and greatly affects the life of your child and your family. We pride ourselves on our warm and loving teachers, phenomenal curriculums and related programs that are designed to foster learning in a fun and exciting way. This adds up to an overall "learning experience" that can't be beat! In addition to our preschool, we also offer Before & After School care and Camps for Winter, Spring and Summer!
We invite you and your family in for a personal tour of our school to see first-hand how we build a strong foundation for each child to grow emotionally, socially and cognitively at his/her own pace.
Highlights that make TLE unique:
- Nurturing Infant rooms that include baby Sign Language
- All inclusive tuition with a.m. and p.m. snacks and lunch and all curriculum
- Curriculum that features Sign Language, Spanish, Manners Matters, and our L.E.A.P. program
- An annual one-week tuition credit
- Flexible scheduling: choose from our 5-day or 3-day program and the full day, partial day or half day
- Flexible payment schedules that include a Monthly and Semi-Monthly discount
- Sibling, Uniformed Services and Teacher discounts
- Great teachers!
We look forward to having you and your family tour and join our school. Until then, if you have any questions please visit our website at http://chantilly.tlechildcare.com/, email us at Chantilly@TLEchildcare.com or give us a call anytime at 703-378-7391. Stop by to see what the excitement is all about!